Sandy Dental encourage you to have a regular 6 monthly check up and clean to preserve the health of your teeth and minimise the need to dental procedures. Often developing problems can be detected early and easily treated.
Maintaining your dental health not only gives you long lasting function from your teeth but also saves you a great deal of money. Damaged teeth result in higher costs to repair or replace. Of course no one wants toothache or dental issues and the easiest way to prevent them is having a regular check. Early detection of minor cavities can be treated with a simple filling in most cases. Delayed treatment can result further damage and the risk of painful infection such as an abscess.
There are so many benefits from keeping on top of your dental health:
- Enjoying the full function of your teeth
- Minimising the risk of major dental procedures
- Fantastic smile appeal from strong clean teeth
- Reduced risk of gum disease
- Cavities and resulting infection minimised with early detection
- Lowers risk of bad breath from dental issues causing you emabarrasment
A check up and clean is not expensive and gives you peace of mind that your dental health is in great shape. Our friendly team at Sandy Dental will make your appointment. We can send reminders too so you never forget to have your regular check up.
Give us a call today on (03) 9597 0951.